A deeply disturbed bear living either at the South or North Pole. These moody creatures can be upbeat at times when they can be witnessed happily catching fish or conversely they can be sullen and withdrawn burying their head in the snow. This serious condition can be treated by various medication such as Bear-zac or Bear-nax with promising results.
Penguin 1 - Yo Fred, what is up with the bear? He looks like he is contemplating jumping off of that towering glacier. Surely he would not survive the fall.
Pengui 2 - That is Billy, the Bipolar Bear. He is up there every other day. He must not have taked his Bear-zac today.
1. Two polar bears stuck together.
2. A bisexual bear.
3. A bear that has been magnetized.
4. Any combination of the aforementioned definitions.
1. Ha! That bipolar bear can't decide whether to sleep or run around.
2. Ha! That bipolar bear can't decide whether to sleep with Jimmy or with Julie.
3. Ha! That bipolar bear is stuck to that piece of metal!
4. Ha! That bipolar bear is stuck to a piece of metal and can't decide whether to gnaw itself out and sleep with Julie, or sit around thinking about Jimmy.
Two polar bears on a tandem bicycle.
Hey Scotty wanna ride tandem with me? We can be the bipolar bear!