look up any word, like blumpkin:
a person who's face is so (naturally) red/pink/purple/blushed that it looks like a bell end

can also be known as bell end head
jonny's face looks like a bell end, that fucking bell end face
by doulikemyname? August 10, 2006

Words related to bell end face

bell end helmet jonny penis penis head