1. One saddled with unhelpful bowels.
2. A tribe of indie centred around the piano-centric stylings of Coldplay and various copyists, e.g. Snow Patrol, Athlete, Embrace, James Blunt, Starsailor, Travis. Named by that respected and affable pillar of the musical community that is Liam Gallagher, they are generally associated with sensitivity, scarves and limp wrists.
1. "Better not put the good sheets down whilst Gran is around, Darren. She's a bedwetter and sensitive to that sort of thing."
2. "Better not put Rage Against The Machine on whilst Hubert is around, Darren. He's a bedwetter and sensitive to that sort of thing."
someone who accidently pees their pants at night
I am a bedwetter. i pee my underwear every night
some one who wets the bed
His girl friend found out that he was a bedwetter.
A person who should wear a diaper before falling asleep.
That bedwetter would stop wetting the bed if he started wearing diapers
before falling asleep.
The name applied to a poster on an internet forum who gets upset by other posters and throws their toys out their pram, asking for posters to apologise, be banned, sending personal messages and on the whole pissing their pants and bed.
1) Suityou01 is a bedwetter
2) You bedwetter
3) This posters licks the chutney spoon
and wets the bed.
4) This bedwetter is a benger
A liberal, or a socialist. In the US most likely a member of the Democrat Party.
The bedwetters are out protesting for social justice again.
Someone who leaves a party early; one who refuses to stay out past an arbitrarily defined "bed-time" when they have obligations in the morning.
Don't be such a bedwetter!
A person who must get the advice of someone else to make a decision when the choice is obvious. Usually lives in Mom's basement.
Manny could have had sex with a totally hot chick tonight, but instead went home to play X-Box online, what a bed-wetter.