What people say when they dont want to say Black person. A dumb term, referring to a black person. I have no idea why we are called that. I mean...Im not African! I was born in New York, I have never been to Africa in my life! Why am I called African-American? They dont have a name like that for white people. But then again no body really knows where white ancestors came from...where do they come from? Did every white person always live in the US???
An African-American is a "person of color". Who's ancestors are probably from Africa. But just because they are called that does NOT make them African!
What you are if you live in, where born in or have parents who were born in Ireland.
Not what Americans are if their ancestors came from Ireland. You are American, your ancestors were Irish.
American Person: Oh my god, you're Irish. My husband is from Cork. He's never been there though. (someone actually said this to me!)
Irish Person: Ri-ight!
American Person: Oh my god, it's Saint Patrick's day. I didn't realise it. I should wear something green, I'm Irish. (someone also said this to me!)
Irish person: No you're not, you're American with Irish ancestors!!!
|3.||Ancestors of Lakan Dula|
The Ancestors of Lakan Dula and David Dulay (David Dula y Goiti)more...
1. Batang Dula: Father of David Dula y Goiti; Son of Lakan Dula and Mutya;Brother of Magat Salamat, Felipe Salonga, Dionisio Capulong.
2. Lakan Dula (1503 - 1589): David's grandfather; Husband of Mutya; Son of Rajah Sulaiman I and Ysmeria; Father of Batang Dula, Magat Salamat, Felipe Salonga, Dionisio Capulong.
3. Mutya: David's grandmother; Wife of Lakan Dula; Mother of Batang Dula, Felipe Salonga, Magat Salamat, Dionisio Capulong.
4. Rajah Sulaiman I: David's great grandfather; Son of Rajah Lontok and Dayang Kalangitan; Husband of Ysmeria; Father of Lakan Dula and Rajah Sulaiman II,; Brother of Dayang Panginoan, Dayang Lahat and Gat Kahiya.
5. Ysmeria: David's great grandmother; Wife of Rajah Sulaiman I; Mother of Lakan Dula and Rajah Sulaiman II.
6. Rajah Lontok: David's second great grandfather; Son of Sultan Bolkiah and Lela Mechanai; Husband of Dayang Kalangitan; Father of Dayang Panginoan, Dayang Lahat, Rajah Sulaiman I and Gat Kahiya; Brother of Rajah Gappandan
7. Dayang Kalangitan: David's second great grandmother; Wife of Rajah Lontok;Mother of Dayang Panginoan, Dayang Lahat, Rajah Sulaiman I and Gat Kahiya
8. Sultan Bolkiah: David's third great grandfather; Son of Sultan Sulaiman; Husband of Lela Mechanai; Father of Rajah Lontok and Rajah Gappandan.
The concept of owing a race of people financial restitution because their ancestors may have been slaves generations back is the ultimate example of brainwashing propaganda fed to an ignorant and gullible racial minority by race baiting pimps that this country has seen in the past century. Many of them don’t even know who their fathers are, but are damn sure they’re the victims of slavery centuries ago. Let’s not even pursue the fact that many of the slave merchants were black. Blacks have been of the ‘entitlement’ mentality since welfare was first introduced and have been living off the system as dependents ever since. Those that don’t and who attempt to express their disapproval are ostracized by the niggers that continue to believe they shouldn’t have to work to survive and continue to play the system for as much free money as they can get at the expense of working, tax paying Americans.
Let’s propose a solution to the issue of reparations. Using a round number like $100,000, or some arbitrary amount as a settlement figure, we’ll proceed to say that our government is obligated to pay this amount to every black that claims they are the ancestor of a slave(s).
However, to be fair, these same blacks will be required to pay for the expenses they, as well as their ancestors, have accumulated with regards to the costs that have accumulated due to their existence in our society. This will include the costs of welfare that’s been paid out to them, the costs of education (the benefits of which for many are negligible), the costs of incarceration (applicable for the greater majority of the recipients), the costs of restitutions to the victims of the crimes they’ve perpetrated, the costs for the rebuilding of neighborhoods they’ve destroyed that they chose to inhabit as well as the depreciation costs of the real estate, the costs of government subsidized housing they require, the costs of their free medical care, the costs of all the additional law enforcement required to contain them and finally the costs of pain, suffering and frustration everyone else has to bear in dealing with them every damn day. It should be clear that they would be indebted to the rest of society for expenses that would extend well beyond the length their miserable lives and their ability to pay, as if they had any means by which to pay. And since this proposal is based on their ancestors, their debt due to society would be extended to their descendants.
A Last Name That Is German. So If Leye Is Your Last Name You Have Ancestors From Germany.
Grandma: Your Great Grampa Was From Germany. And His Last Name Was Leye
Me:So My Ancestors Were From Germany
PEPSI it brings your ancestors back from the freakin' dead so drink up!!!!!!
drink the pepsi now!!!!!! and stop listening to Linkin Park!!! coke is good too but it doesnt bring back your ancestors
the shortened & rearranged term for filipino.
Flip - "Funny (or Fucking) Little (or Looking) Island People".
Our ancestors were named flips from the Americans as in insult. Just like how they called the african american's niggers. Remember when the whites were seperated from the blacks? it happened to the Filipinos too. They even tried banning the Filipino's from migrating to the US.
She's a Flip.
*remember what Flip really stands for and how hard it was for the Filipino ancestors that went through it all.