1) Based off of the show The A-Team, a phrase used when one must get somewhere quickly; used as a sign of encouragement.
2) Jumping or running dramatically.
3) Walking slowly when one should be going more quickly.
4) Something that MUST be done.
2) "Whoa, whoa. No need to A-Team it there, man."
3) "Hurry up, you gotta A-Team this bitch to make it to class on time!"
4) "Crap, now I gotta A-Team it outside to go catch my dog."
"We went to the mall and were A-Teamin' to Hollister 'cause there's a sale on bags."
"Man, I fucking A-Teamed it to my job interview today."
"I hope they appreciated my A-Teamin' to be able to get to the store before it closes."
"Shush. This doesn't need to be A-Teamed."