1. British military acronym for "your own marching pace."
2. A long hike wearing full equipment requiring a steady pace
Back in the war, we had to yomp all night just to get at the Argies.
Do you feel like smoking a blunt? YOMP!
To dip with intensity; chewing tabacco
Gosh Aaron Draper, Anthony Escobar, and Jake Fletcher yomp so hard...its actually hard to define how hard they yomp.
The highest level in authority of affirmation. Its power overrules any other form of yes
, or roger
. Once this affirmation is accepted, its authority cannot be declined. If in some miraculous instance the power of yomps is denied, the universe will implode. Three times.
Jack: Jill, will you go to prom with me?
Jack: Hey Jill, I'm really sorry but I can't go to prom with you.
Universe implodes. Three times.
1.The act of eating someone's sentence.
2.Can also be used as synonym to devour, but only to explain a large consumption of something.
1. Billy - "So that means that one can only truly test the human abilities with the power of the mind where the true human form can emerge."
Memo - "Yomp"
Billy - "....Did you just freaking eat my sentence??"
2. "My stomach hurts so much...I yomped that fucking cake."
1. (v) The act of thinking very philosophically about something e.g. "Is the glass half empty or half full".
2. (v) The military word describing a fast, long distance march carrying full kit.
3. (v) The act of declaring one's presence.