2. to deprive somebody of what he might have bought with your money, by getting for free a product of his you wouldn't spend good money on anyway.
2. "File sharing steals food from my mouth!" -some washed-up heavy metal musician.
2. the updated version, or slang that replaced "sneak", which means to punch someone in the face.
2. If you steal my shit, Im'a steal you bitch!
3. To steal a person means to punch them in their face, therefore, it is redundant to tell someone that you will "steal them in the face".
Situation dictates use:
1) A marine STEALing toilet paper from another unit's bathroom (head) in order to meet his unit's hygenical needs= Good
2) A Marine STEALing a DVD player from the (PX) Post Exchange= Shoplifting,which is bad (unless there is an acronym for "SHOPLIFT" which would justify taking something from a place where people normally purchase goods in exchange for money)