1. Abandonment of one's romantic companion to pursue a self-satisfying activity that has no benefit for the other person 2. Leaving a spouse to attend school, take an internship or begin a new job, with the expectation that the other person will not move to be with them 3. Habitually leaving your partner for long periods of time to hike, bike, study or partake in other recreational activities while being financially supported by the abandoned partner
2. She chose to stark him and move to the Jersey Shore for the summer.
2. unambiguous and harsh: presented in plain, unambiguous, and usually rather harsh terms
3. complete: having reached the fullest extent or degree of something
4. without clothes: completely unclothed and uncovered
5. rigid: showing or affected by rigor mortis (archaic)