Snipe n, adj
1. An abbreviatation of the term 'Sniper Rifle' which commonly is found in video games such as Halo's S2AM Sniper Rifle as its commonly refered to by the gaming populace
2. A term used to describe a kill made by a sniper rifle either in a video game or in real life.
3. A term used to describe something is obtained or secured
1: I got snipe!
2: This is Sniper Charlie Echo, enemy has been sniped
3: Dude, I totally sniped that bag of chips!
word of the day: September 14, 2006
To bid on an eBay
auction minutes before it ends, hoping that others will not be able to place a higher bid in time.
Damn! I thought I won that item, but somebody sniped it!
Navy slang for crewmen who work below decks especially in the engine room.
The world of the aircraft carrier is largely inhabited by snipes, deck apes, airdales, and zeros.
An imaginary creature created to fool gullable people. Lots of times this prank is pulled on camp outs and is said you go on snipe hunts.
Camper 1: Hey lets go snipe hunting.
Camper 2: Whats a snipe?
Camper 1: You'll see.
1. to shoot something with great accuracy
2. to score a difficult point in a game/sport
1. When I was playing SOCOM, I sniped him from 500 yards away.
2. At our lacrosse game,I sniped that goal in the top shelf with 2 defenders on me.
a smaller version of the woodcock often found in marshy areas that is notoriously difficult to shoot
johny bagged a rather fine brace of snipe up at poormanbury last saturday
verb: To have a one night stand with. Also known as a one hitter quitter.
1) E: Randy said he was going to snipe that chick he met tonight.
J: SNIPER ON THE LOOSE!
2) A: Why haven't you called me back since that night?
R: Get sniped bitch.
To take a picture of an unsuspecting individual. Oftentimes pictures of funny-looking strangers.
"Kate, that guy's hat is so ridiculous, good thing I just sniped him"