Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
A tough dude smashes his fist into your face, creating a small, but maze like, series of canyons in your skin (and skull, occasionally). This is called a shmasm.
Two guys held me down and the bully shmasmed my face. It hurt.
by Ifuckedtherug March 15, 2009
7 0

Words related to Shmasm:

:( hurt kind of shasms