look up any word, like boo:

1.The art of a dominate male human ejaculating into the eye(s) of his female or male partner so the receiver's vision resembles that of a kaleidoscope.
Constance:"Why did you giz in my eye?"
Robert Lazar:"It's called a Russian Kaleidoscope!"

Doris:"I have always wanted to see what a Kaleidoscope looks like!"
Don:"I'll get you a Russian one for Christmas honey."
by the master of time and space March 23, 2008

Words related to Russian Kaleidoscope

ejaculate fetish giz russia russian russian candykane seamen sex vision