Top Definition
Rolawn is the word commonly used in the UK and Europe as the generic name for 'lawn turf' or 'turf grass'. Rolawn itself is Europe's largest producer of lawn turf and therefore the name has cemented itself amongst gardeners and landscapers as the generic form for turf grass.
What you need to do is dig up that old grass and rolawn the area instead. It'll come up beautifully green and lush if you do.
by Turf Grass May 31, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.