Road construction is a team sport, usually played by only one team. The object of the game is to place as many orange cones on the road for as long as possible. The sport attracts a variety of spectators usually arriving by vehicle in the earlier mornings and in the late afternoons. The sport can also be coupled with a game of Detour. In the game of Detour, the fans are given a series of complicated directions to follow with one critical piece of information missing. The object of the game of Detour is to determine this critical piece of information.
1. Hey Bob, I'll be watching the Road Construction this morning so I'll be late to work.
2. Yeah, sorry I'm late. Detour lasted a lot longer than expected. They gave us some really tough clues.
1. An excuse used to piss people off on their way to work.
2. One of 2 seasons in Minnesota.
3. unnecesary delay.
1. Jeffery was in bad mood all day because of road construction.
2. I was sad to see the end of winter, I'm not very partial to Road Construction.
3. I was late to work due to road construction.