1. A french word meaning the king of kings.
2. A word to describe something greater than perfection.
Person A - "I can't even describe how great that was"
Person B - "Yes you can, that my friend... was Riel"
From the original name Uriel
...Hebrew name meaning fire of God. Pronounced Ry-el. and NOT Real. A Sexy original name given to those who are nothing short of creative, humble and personable. Usually the go to guy for parties.
Hey man, where were you last night?
Oh you didn't hear? I was at Riel's
and it was off the chain!! You missed out!
1. A really Awesome Name-it is a given name and certanily does not mean any stupid elvish shit.
2. The name of cambodian currency.
1. Ohh shit its louis Riel he is gonna kill is.
2. Damn i just spent my last 50 Riel Bill.
My nickname, meaning "Garlanded Maiden" in Elvish.
Hey, Riel, how are you?