Top Definition
To change the meaning or interpretation of one's original message or statement when such message or statement has been determined to have been viewed or received unfavorably by the listener or audience to whom such message or statement has been directed.
President Obama, when reflecting on his recent statement that the Cambridge police acted "stupidly," remarked that he should "recalibrate" such a statement in light of the Professor's uncooperative behavior.
by BA from PA January 25, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.