look up any word, like fleek:
The term "Ray Guy" is used to describe a unattractive man that is dating, married, hooking up, or otherwise attached to a much more attractive female. This term comes from a kicker in the National Football League, Ray Guy, who would punt the ball so far downfield that he has effectively outkicked his coverage. Some might consider being called a "Ray Guy" to be an insult while others wear their "ray guy" with pride.
Did you see that dudes wife? Man, he's Ray Guy!
by Mr. Albertville June 13, 2013