Located in southeastern Washington just a few miles from Moscow, ID.
1.) Home of the Washington State University Cougars.
2.) Most residents attend the college to excuse their alcoholic lifestyles.
Went to a rager in Pullman last weekend. Got roofied and came home with Chlamydia.
1) A place out in the middle of nowhere in Washington, right next to Idaho. (Washington seems to have a lot of cities out in the middle of fucking nowhere).
2) Somewhere people can go to get really really drunk on weekends.
3) Place you will find people like Aaron and Orion starting this fall.
1) "I'm headed off to Pullman."
"Wtf are you going there for? It's in the middle of nowhere!"
"Oh that's right, there's a college there."
"Yeah...Careful, if you blink, you might miss it."
2) "I'm going to Pullman to get drunk."
"Oh, alright, I'm going with you then."
3) "Where are Aaron and Orion?"
"In Pullman, of course."
(love you guys, LOL)
A place in the middle of friggin nowhere. People get high & steal stuff. Sucky place to live if you like to go places. Closest Wal-Mart is over an hr. away! Boring as hell!
Pullman: The suckiest place to ever live at.