1. n: A way of organizing music on an MP3 or computer
2. n: A list, either in writing or digital, of women and their telephone numbers that are most commonly used for Booty Call. On rare occasions, women have been known to keep a playlist, but its more of a male item.
see also: Little Black Book
1: Mary: "Hey Christina, I just added Bon Jovi and Katy Perry to my 'favorites' playlist."
2: Jeff: "Hey John, what do you think of Mary over there?"
John: "Totaly man. She's on my playlist."
1. A word that is rapidly becoming horribly trend-whorish as a league of old bald white corporate ad-agency type republicans have come to believe that its use can be exploited in various commercials and movies to boost revenue.
2. The list of songs you have on winamp. Not to be confused with your musical selection on Itunes, also known as a Gaylist.
1. "Hey cool dudes! Want to get some hip new tunes on your favorite playlist? Check out the new LG phone's rockin' new features! Play the most pimpin' new hip-hop ballads on your favorite built-in software, RealPlayer!"
2. "What the hell is this, John Mayer? Turn that shit off."