Top Definition
A 'Phlatty' is a term to describe a marijuana blunt that after being rolled is 'flat' instead of 'round'. Common with inexperienced blunt rollers. Most commonly occurs when incorrectly sealing the blunt paper back together as some people will use to much pressure and/or etc., thus creating a flattened out blunt rather than a cylinder shaped blunt.
Yo I just rolled that blunt but it came out to be a phlatty.

Iv'e been rolling them phlatty's all day son!
by Miami420 August 01, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.