1. the fact or state of perfexcelling; perfect superiority; flawless eminence
2. a perfexcellent quality or feature
3. (usually initial capital letter) perfexcellency (def. 1).
1. Her whole life seems to have spawned from perfexcellence; she is so impeccable and amazing.
2. Her lovely and amazing smile is one of the perfexcellences of her beauty.
a standard above all else in terms of the quality of ones work.
Mr. Wheble demands more that perfection. He demands more than excellence. He demands Perfexcellence.