look up any word, like blumpkin:
A device used to percolate and inhale smoke from herbs, typically marijuana, by action of heated glass knives. The device heron out referred to as a "nubbler", is typically made from a bong by removing the bottom percolator, leaving behind a tube with one or more dome or tree percolators. The acronym: kNife rip BUBBLER applies.
"I got way fucked up and broke my bong, so I hit up my homie for a glass cutter and lopped that bitch off and turned it into a nubbler for taking knife rips"
by O.G. Cream Puff October 16, 2009

Words related to Nubbler

bong knife marijuana rip