1. A stupid or ugly person -- a variation on "mug".
2. A small, goblinoid creature (fantasy)
3. A generic insult
4. Somebody with overly dry skin
1. Joe read Men's Health Magazine cover-to-cover three times a week. What a muglin!
2. I was walking in the woods with my party when I was suddenly attacked by a vicious group of muglins.
3. "Shut up, you stupid little muglin!", shouted Christian as Andrew explained the complexity of his new story.
4. One day, I woke up to find my new girlfriend was a muglin.