look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Derisive term used to personify the type of camera that almost always seems to be responsible for the visual capture of early prototypes in the electronics industry. The images are usually low-resolution and out of focus, hence the name Blurrycam.

Commonly used on tech blogs like Engadget and Gizmodo.
Cool, another new technology revealed in stunning VGA quality by Mr. Blurrycam!
by Ebola Pie July 26, 2010