look up any word, like hipster:
The mysterious residue left on the cap of a brand new gallon or half-gallon of milk.
"i was trying to enjoy a new gallon of milk, but the weird looking milk-fuzz distracted me."
by Slimjim8matt March 13, 2008

Words related to Milk-fuzz

fuzz milk milkfuzz residue