In this definition, both the PC user's and Mac User's points of view will be shown.
1. A Mac User is a person who uses a Mac computer (made by Apple, Inc.) Typically, this type of creature can be found in expensive coffee shops or a book store, wears scarves indoors, brags about his or her Mac to everyone within sight, and likes to talk about pointless subjects like literature, semantics or life with his/her fellow Mac User buddies.
2. A Mac user is a person who uses a Mac computer (made by Apple, Inc.) Typically, Mac users are very precocious and consider their computers to be a work of art, rather than fashion. They are so excited to have computers that don't require a constant battle against viruses that they have to tell everyone in the world how great it is. This is often mistaken for bragging. Mac Users are generally very cheery and have time to talk about and do whatever they please because they aren't spending time trying to repair or protect their computers.
PC User POV example: Look at that fag over there sipping his coffee, using his Mac, and pushing his Wayfarers up on his nose. He thinks he's the shit. Stupid Mac User!
Mac User POV example: Look at that clever being yonder! He's opted to spend more time enjoying life than fighting the minions of a virtual devil. Kudos!
Somebody who uses an Apple/Macintosh computer. There are two kinds of Mac users
1. The Mac user who uses a Mac because s/he has to. They probably work in the editing, developing, and/or scientific communities and use a Mac because the software that works best for what they do just so happens to run on OS X. Far less obnoxious than your stereotypical Mac user (see below) and while they may enjoy working on an Apple, they probably would probably switch to Windows or Linux without complaint if they needed.
2. Also known as a Mactard
or a Macfag, these are the users who are obsessed to the point of cult-status. They buy Apple products because they're made by Apple, they spend all day bashing Windows because "Micro$oft is evil!" will try to convert everyone within eyesight to the cult of Mac, and go to bed after praying to Steve Jobs
. Everything they do on a Mac they can do on Windows, but they don't want to be like everyone else so they choose what their former friends didn't use. If they had to use Windows, even for a minute, they'd gripe and complain the entire time.
1. "After you're done working on that mRNA strand in Geneious, drag and drop it into EnzymeX to find the right enzyme for that BON1 strand you took the RNA from."
2. "Yeah, I'm a Mac user, and I love it. You use Windows? Don't you know that Win-DOSE has over 100,000 viruses?! Switch to Apple, you won't get viruses, nor will you have to worry about adware or spyware or having to help Bill Gates buy another house! Also, look how pretty the graphics are! Sure, you can run Photoshop on Windows, and sure I use Microsoft Office on this, but they run sooooo much better on a Mac!"
Someone who is not compatible with the rest of society or other computers.
Doesnt know the definition of thrift
Also known as mactard
Mac users are the people in the office who dont are always ringing up tech support on connectivity problems.
Someone who doesn't know anything about computers but still wants to feel superior.
PC User: I just got a new computer today. It's pretty awesome
Mac User: Well I just bought a Mac. It's eco-friendly.
PC User: Really? How fast is your Mac.
Mac User: Well it's a Mac, so... you know...
PC User: No I don't actually, please explain.
Mac User: Well, um... the processor... fast... RAM... gigabyte... Mac... *head explodes*
someone who can't be normal and use PCs like the rest of us.
"Stupid Mac User, their computer crashed again!"
1.) A computer user who prefers actually using his computing system rather than diagnosing and fixing its endless flaws. This person may have become irrevocably annoyed with the second-rate, garage-built products sold by other manufacturers and switched systems after years of frustration with their endless problems.
2.) A smart person.
Jeff's life descended into a swirling pit of hell until he ended up on TMZ and Dr. Phil in the same week. Then he became a mac user and stopped paying some guy $80 a week to listen to him bitch about his troubles.
Person who uses an Apple Macintosh computer (called mac
s for short). Typically characterized as being significantly far less suicidal / homicidal and in a significantly more pleasant and satisfied state of mind than a windoze user because his box doesn't crash every four minutes and because macs happen to be immune to virsuses and actually, you know, work.
mac user: my mac rocks.
windoze user: goodbye cruel world *inserts shotgun into mouth while still double-clicking into another bluescreen of death.*