1. Persons so open minded that their brains have fallen out.
2. Those who have abandoned logic and reason, and rely on 'warm fuzzys' as a sound basis for the making of decisions.
3. Avocates of policy that empowers a strong federal government to enslave its people with the high tax burden incident to the support of extravagant and unnecessary (not to mention unconstitutional) social programs destructive to both the work ethic among the lower class, and the incentive to innovate and succeed among the upper class. In effect: To overthrow the constitution by destroying the basic guarantees of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that its framers ingrained into it. ('...it's like when three wolves and a lamb vote on what to have for dinner...' Liberals are the wolves who punish those in our society who work hard and are successful.)
4. Hypocrites who deride members of the religious right for 'imposing its religion' upon them. Ironically, also guilty of trying to impose its religion upon the religious right... just bitter because the religious right, nation wide, still holds the majority. (Hey, morons: Every law is an imposition of someone's morals on someone else. You're just mad that its not your morals that are being imposed!)
5. Moral elitists who look down with disdain upon the traditional values and faith in the Creator that made this nation the greatest in history. They view those who hold to The Faith as unenlightened and unsophisticated, those who 'just do...
noun: A person who, because of a brilliantly ineffectual two-party system, has been made out as the "enemy of democracy" in the minds of those currently in power. Every vicious, hateful post against these people (and against conservatives) helps take our minds off of the real ills of society so that we may feel like we're doing good by hating SOMETHING.
Bill: We should fight poverty.
Jim: Yeah, but you wouldn't know how, because you're a stupid pot-smoking hippie naive liberal.
Bill: Well you're a heartless selfish conservative, and I hate your views!
Jim: I hate your views too!
Bill: Well, I feel better about fighting poverty now.
Technically means those people who embrace all elements of society.
However it is more commonly used as a term for any left-winger.
The word 'liberal' is sloppily used.
someone who is usually subjected to narrowminded hostility in his or her own time, but is vindicated by posterity. Many of the political figures we revere today were liberals in their own time.
50 years ago, it was "liberals" who wanted to put an end to racial discrimination and segregation
100 years age, it was "liberals" who wanted safe working conditions and female suffrage
150 years ago, it was "liberals" who wanted to put an end to slavery
230 years ago, it was "liberals" who wanted an independent nation of America.
A socio-political group that believes the best way to stamp out things like crime, unacceptable behavior, and other forms of social deviance is to legalize and/or accept everything. However, the hypocrisy of Liberals stems from their intolerance of anything that is not a liberal; i.e., they accept anything but a conservative mindset.
1. Drug dealers will no longer be criminals if we legalize drugs, so let's do that.
2. Gays will no longer be ostracized if we legalize gay marriage, so let's do that.
3. Christians are an awfully intolerant lot; let's outlaw Christianity in public places like schools and judicial institutions.
Another political core attribute of the Liberal is to exploit demographics to gain power. This is accomplished by convincing low-income, no income, and/or non-residents (read: illegal aliens) that the rich somehow owe them something, but that the benefit comes from the Liberals and not from the rich who are actually footing the bill. So when the voting booths open, all the people who don't work for a living vote for more people who don't work for a living so that those who do work for a living can work their asses off to support useless people.
This can be seen in the government's "Section 8 Housing" program, where foreigners move to the United States with their 5 children, no husband, and are immediately set up in a free apartment with free food stamps, free health coverage, and free Cox High-Speed Internet and Digital ...
A word very friggin' difficult to define. Can mean different things in different countries and at different times. In America right now it refers to a person supporting left-wing economic and social policies.
Ann Coulter: It's all the liberals' fault!
The people who took the Pledge of Allegiance out of schools because it “forces” some kids to say “under god”, However Muslims can still wear their turbans on their heads for their religion because if we told them they couldn’t it would be unconstitutional?
Abdar Al Suckadick doesnt have to stand for the pledge because its against his religion. Meanwhile John Doe saw Mr. Suckadick and told his liberal parents about it and eventually shit went down and good bye freedom. Liberals suck, they fuck everything up by making things complicated