1. A type of corporation with no loyalty to America.
2. Any group guilty of capital treason.
Joe: Didn't Bill Gates just move 500,000 American jobs to India?
John: Yep, multinationals like Microsoft hate America.
1. A word used by left wing radicals in an attempt to defame globalisation and paint corporations as inheritantly evil.
2. A fancy word used by left wing and environmental radicals to attack and deface private business.
3. Someone in favour of supporting bigger governments with larger tax-payer funded public services.
The multinationals are responsible for taking my small community and making it bigger.
Multinationals only consider their own profit-driven interests.
Multinationals are stripping us of our identity as a society.