1. The way you are feeling, whether a good or bad leuge
2. A sort of springyness in an oldster
3. Moody; unsettled
4. Feeling an array of emotions you don't really want to talk about
1. Frederick: Mann, what's your leuge today?
Lucy: Pretty suckish, you?
2. Frederick: Look at that old lady's leuge! She's so hyper!
Lucy: Yeah, I've never seen such a leuge. She must be happy.
3. "Man, am I leugy. I'm just like a rollercoaster today!!"
4. Frederick: Lucy, ma girl, how you doin??
Frederick: Ahh. I see.