Q: Why don't the Maple Leafs drink tea?
A: Because the Canadiens have all the cups.
marijuana: Pot, reefer
roll us up some of that leaf. Pretty soon we'll be down to seeds and stems again.
1. A usually green, flattened, lateral structure attached to a stem and functioning as a principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in most plants.
2. A leaflike organ or structure.
3. A hinged or removable section for a table top.
4. A person who enjoys butt secks.
5. Beloved counterpart to Branch
6. A person who possesses extraordinary graceful and lithe characteristics.
7. A girl who is forced to cook dinner every night for her family.
Random Person 1: Oh my God, seriously, Leaf should have her own cooking show!
Random Person 2: Wtf? There's bloodclots in her porkchops.
verb meaning 'to give up a big lead and lose at the last moment', as the Toronto Maple Leafs did against the Boston Bruins in game 7 in the first round of the 2012/2013 NHL Playoffs.
"The Halifax Mooseheads nearly leafed the 2013 CHL Memorial Cup final, but managed to hang on for the win."
To break a minor commitment, usually relating to attending a social gathering.
John was supposed to come to the party, but then he called and leafed.
a person who choose the teams he's a fans of by the prevailing wind of who most likely to win the next championship. these fans are mostly in the NFC, Hence one year their a forty niner, the next a cowboy then green bay and so on and so
Boy Andre was a Pats fan last year now he's crowing about the saints.
yep he is nothing but a leaf!
Money (at least where im from)
A: yo, dude i need some leaf
B: ok but no more!
A: Aight, cheers man