look up any word, like blumpkin:
leaf and twine is also known as rolling tobacco.
It is often used by british teens as slang for tobacco. it is also used as code so parents will not find out.
Roman have you got the leaf and twine
Yes thom i do.
by JackSweet321 January 11, 2009

Words related to Leaf and Twine

and leaf rizla tobacco twine