2. a character in the book Youth in Revolt, so called because of the above
Ivan: "Damn it, don't call me that! my name is Ivan! *slaps Taylor*"
1. someone who is left-handed
2. someone expressing qualities of political liberalism
1. done or used with the left hand
2. associated with the political left
1. I have a hard time using scissors because I'm a lefty.
2. see WALPAW
1. It's hard to find a lefty pair of scissors.
2. He was somewhat lefty about legalizing gay marriage.
(n) Lefty just figured out what was wrong with the car.
For the definition of receiving a handjob from an actual left handed person, see abomination.
Person 2: Yeah, no, I guess.
Person 1: What do you mean?
Person 2: Well, she gave me a lefty.
Person 1: Ooooh, yikes, I see. Sorry, man. Someday you'll get that manjob.