1. someone who is left-handed
2. someone expressing qualities of political liberalism
1. done or used with the left hand
2. associated with the political left
1. I have a hard time using scissors because I'm a lefty.
2. see WALPAW
1. It's hard to find a lefty pair of scissors.
2. He was somewhat lefty about legalizing gay marriage.
The quality of being badass
, or held in high regard.
Serial Experiments: Lain has much badassery! It's probably the best anime ever!
n. acronym coined by Taobeth for "weird
-ass lefty pinko artist writer
", a self-proclamation of author Douglas Rushkoff.
v. to act in a liberal or artistic sense
adj. the state of being associated with WALPAW ideals or actions
n. I can assure you that no WALPAWs are voting for Bush this election.
v. I like to go hunting, but I WALPAWed at the voting booth in favor of gun control.
adj. The WALPAW citydwellers spout socialist ideals in coffee shops.
A projectile used during Halloween to score candy from children.
I 'kin-ed their a$$es, Joe!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.