A term used when a rapper has the best flow/verse on a collaborative track.
Damn! ODB killed it on Da Mystery of Chessboxin'!
to make one un-alive
i wish to kill that man of yours.
1. To destroy the perpetual funnyness of something funny by use of a lame, moronic comment.
2. To get a powerful ammount of positive feedback. Often used in comedy, Rock and Roll shows, and anything else stage related. Popularized by Manowar.
3. To unplug or turn something off.
Person #1: Are aces high or low?
Person #2: They go both ways.
Person #1: Hahaha.. he said they go both ways.
Person #3: Hehe..
Person #4: Like a bisexual.
Person #1: *stares*
Person #2: Yes.. That was the joke.
Person #3: You killed it.
2. "The whole purpose of playing live is to blow people's heads off,". "That's what we do; that's the energy of this band. We're out there to kick ass. We're out there to turn our Joey DeMaiogear on and blast. We're out there to kill. That's what metal is. Anybody who says otherwise is not playing heavy metal. We will melt your face!"
- Manowar bassist Joey DeMaio
Highway Patrolman: Kill it.
Driver: *turns off the engine*
Highway Patrolman: License and registration please.
Guy #1: Kill your PS2 so we can play Super Smash Brothers Melee.
Guy #2: Hold on you pushy bastard.. I'm trying to play Snake Eater here.
*pointless game debate ensues*
to finish something mostly food or drink
Hey can i kill that sandwich?
dank, one hitter quitter, high quality weed, not compacted, fluffy buds, KB
That shit is some kill.
I love to stuff blunts with kill.
I bot a pound of kill.
Used as a reaction when something is funny.
Person#1:Fuck your fat head, long neck, lil body ass!!
Person#2:(Laughing)...KILL!! That was funny as shit!
Slang term that is heard commonly all over California, and is used in the smoking community to describe marijuana that is very physically dense and extremely potent.
Even a ten sack of that kill is enough to pass around and get you faded.
In comedy: To do well and to get lots of positive audience feedback.
I killed at the Comedy Store sunday!