"things" can be ANYTHING - so long as its somehow related to Japan, the Jtard will show a sudden heightened interest.
Common Symptoms of a Jtard are:
- complete obsession with "Japanese" things
- goes into COMPLETE denial when you tell a Jtard something they perceive to be Japanese isnt
- racist in the sense they believe Japanese is superior all others (ex. if an 'anime' isnt Japanese made, a Jtard will deem it a cartoon or of lessor value)
- express ridiculous love of the Japanese Culture (while having very little actual knowledge of it)
- express love for the Japanese language and often try but fail to learn it
- believes Japan is the most perfect utopia to have ever graced the Earth (without knowledge of political and social aspect of Japan society IRL)
- Completely ignorant to Japanese HISTORY (other than their favorable samurai anime era)
- has a huge stash of J-stuffs
- an Otaku
- falsely believes other Asian cultures are Japanese
- is extremely annoying to non-Jtard in their non-stop usage of pseudo-Japanese, anime-reference that no one understands, and misconceptions of actual J-culture
- Takes extreme offense to anything negative about Japan. The Jtard refuses to believe anything can be negative about Japan other their own preconceived notions.
- Lacks awareness of the real world events. View of world is thru an anime.