Jantzen is a word that has dual meanings.
1. To userp an undeserved posistion without any qualifications and or through nepotism or sexual favors.
2. To assualt without proper cause a fellow employee at your place of work or employement.
1. That guy "jantzened" his way into that job because he's sleeping with his boss.
2. I hate that dude because he's smarter and better looking than me. I think Im going to go "jantzen" him with my fist upside his head.
The action of avoiding questions and situations not well known to the person involved. May also be used as an adjective to describe someone avoiding situations. The word originates from the name of a biology teacher who did not know what he was teaching so he used powerpoints from www.biologyjunction.com to teach the class and himself. Whenever confronted with a question he would give the response "Just do your best"
1. He totally just "jantzened" out of answering that question.
2. That's so "jantzen"