look up any word, like spook:
When objects appear to be watery or flow like water. Usually the person is at rest or fixed on one object (staying still as in "mummified")
boy-Dude the Screen on my Computer is moving!

girl-Thats cool!

boy-Dude i must be Hydromafide!
by Classified789 March 04, 2011