2. (v) to beat in competition.
3. (v) to dominate.
2. We played the ladies' Ultimate Frisbee team last night and they destroyed us 5-1. They completely housed us.
3. Jane totally housed the GRE: she got a perfect score.
2. If you live in a big city (n). Public housing. Places with the term "houses" affixed to them are typically known as projects; the term is applied to them in a feeble attempt to make them to seem more desirable.
Many times, these will be named after famous minorities.
Taxicab driver: Where are you headed?
Guy: Oh, just over to the Garvey Houses. How much?
Taxican driver: ...you mean the Marcus Garvey Projects? Hell no. Get out.
On its own it forms a negative exclamation.
2. Contracting AIDS house!
3. "Fergus, why did you eat the fire-alarm?"
"I was making house!"