look up any word, like blumpkin:
Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning. There is also "HVAC-R " version exists. R stands for Refrigerationing.
After putting framing I will call HVAC company to coordinate ducts around trusses.
by ET76 July 22, 2009
HVAC Engineer in the engineer working in the air conditioning design, calculation and installation.
Equipments (Exhaust fans, Air Handling Units, Chiller)
by Atef Zakaria March 04, 2008