2. A place for people from Illinois and Minnesota to confirm their stereotypes of Wisconsinites as being fat, drunken, deer-hunting dolts.
3. Allegedly a city of 100,000 which doesn't even have as much to do as a town 1/10th of that size.
4. A "city" whose only saving grace is a football team which it wouldn't even be able to have if not for the support of a REAL city 114 miles to the south.
5. A place where Green Acres, Andy Griffith and Hee Haw are considered cultural programming.
6. A town with a laundry list of failed business ventures because its people refuse to take part in anything that doesn't involve drinking, bowling, killing animals, the Packers, and more drinking.
7. A place that hasn't changed in over 20 years because anyone who tries to bring in new ideas is accused of being an elitist who wants to "Milwaukeeize" the city.
8. A colony of paranoid residents who have an irrational fear of anyone who's not a white, redneck townie. Especially if said person is from Milwaukee or Chicago.
9. A town with an allegedly great school system, yet a surprisingly significant number of residents who apparently don't know what side of the civil war Wisconsin was on and fly the rebel flag from their pick-up trucks.
"How about Green Bay?"
2.With a population of 100,353 (according to a 2006 census) makes it the third largest city in state, behind Milwaukee and Madison.
3.Originally, the city was a trading post, established in 1634 by Jean Nicolet, making it the 13th oldest permanent settlement in the United States.
4.The city is most well known for the NFL team, the Green Bay Packers. Fans are proud of their team, often referring to themselves as "cheeseheads."
DONALD DRIVER <3 CLAY MATHEWS <3 TRAMON WILLIAMS <3 BAY BEACH <3 LAMBEAU FIELD <3 ZIPPIN PIPPIN <3
P.S. watch us beat the Bears tomorrow(;
Cool Kid 2: I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike: Thats sooo cool!
Phil: You mean thats soooo Green Bay!?
2. A city that is frequently used by residents of the surrounding states of Illinois and Minnesota to point out the stereotypes of Wisconsin.
Illinoisan/Minnesotan: "Have you ever been to Green Bay?"
2) An evil way for football coaches to punish their players. It consists of:
10 100/100 runs
8 80/80 yrd runs
6 60/60 yrd runs
4 40/40 yrd runs
2 20/20 yrd runs
for a grand total of 2200 yards, or 6600 feet (1.25 miles)