2. A movie made in the 70's about a Square wanting to date a Greaser, staring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
3. Oils from your hair when it hasn't been washed in a few days.
4. Lubricant used in a car to make sure nothing overheats.
1. "Thanks for the help Grease."
2. "Did you guys see Grease last night on VH1?"
"Yeah, it's been playing all month."
3. "Did you see Shebly's hair? It has all that grease in it."
"Looks like she doesn't wash her hair as often as she should."
4. "Did you grease up the car?"
"Sure did, boss."
2. A movie starring Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. Based on the play, with a thicker plot and added songs such as "Grease is the Word", "Hopelessly Devoted to You", and "You're the One That I Want".
3. Fatty or oily matter; lubricant.