look up any word, like fleek:
-verb (used with object)
The act of inserting one's penis into a vaginal, oral or anal cavity whilst interceding the afformentioned penis through a hole (usually 5-10 cm in diameter) in some type of tangible barrier (i.e. wall, door, window, etc...).
Steen frequently opens his cheeks to random holes in walls, hoping to recieve the warm creamy gift from gloryholing patrons.
by Anonymous gloryholer June 11, 2009