the sound someone makes between the moans
Every time she could, she gasped for air.
A word uttered when in shock
"GASP!" shouted the Tajikstani immigrant after realizing his wife had soiled her undergarments.
1. To exclaim by breathing in.
He gasped when he saw the two bodies pulsating.
1) Deep breath made when desperate for air.
2) Deep breath made when surprised.
1) After emerging from his tankless, two-minute-and-thirty-seven-second dive, Frank gasped for air with deep, exhausted breaths.
2) I gasped when I learned that Lena was in fact the one who wrote the "Anel was here" message on the blackboard that hat gotten us detention.
1. Catchphrase uttered by Michael Swaim in the Streamy award winning show, Agents of Cracked.
" GASP! The Chief! "
another fad word describing something as hip and trendy before it becomes mainstream. - also 'gasping'
"Wow, Duchess Says is such a gasping band!"
"Girl, your fashion is so gasp!"
Describing a situation when somebody is being highly selfish or tight with their money.
When said the 'gaaaaa' part of the word is enhanced. At least for a second.
David wouldn't buy his round at the bar, he's a proper GASP