Slang for the Gulfstream G650, a twin-engine jet airplane manufactured by Gulfstream Aerospace.
The estimated pricetag exceeds $58 million USD, and will be assembled in Gulfstream's new manufacturing facility in Savannah, Georgia. Gulfstream begins taking orders for the aircraft in April, 2010, with delivery beginning in 2012.
"I’m feelin' so fly like a G6".
2. Song by Far East Movement about getting drunk/crunk/wasted.
Jules: "Sure, what are you feeling?"
Rich Dude: "I'm feeling some Italian. Let's hop into my G6 and go to Rome or Venice, is that cool?"
Jules: "Hell yea! Let's Go"
2. Courtney: "Dude I am soooo wasted and flying high because I drank sooo much Vodka."
Jules: "Flyin' high, like a G6?"
Courtney: "What? Oh, Yeah *barfs* like a G6"
2. A car made by the Pontiac brand of GM; no longer in business
3. $58.5 mil jet that can travel up to 572 mph
4. A song by the Far East Movement, it is controversial whether they are referring to definition #1 or #3