look up any word, like fleek:
Fullstopostrophe (or periodostrophe). The accidental typing of a semicolon rather than an apostrophe. Looks like a period/fullstop sat on the correct punctuation.
I've got spacky fingers today, been tehing and using fullstopostrophes all day.

"It was a long time ago wasn;t it?"
by raspofabs June 04, 2009

Words related to Fullstopostrophe

lolcat misspelling punctuation teh typos