Top Definition
Nonsense word used in replacement for any technical word you don't know.
Kinda-with-it Techie: "So, after rotating the shaft-flange 90 degrees, you then....uhhh....oggle the frammis and your done!"
by Touchstone June 07, 2004
One of those small technical items that has no known function as far as you are concerned (due to vast technical ignorance), but seems to be required. Very similar to a frogputter, but simpler.
What is that small frammis there, on the side of the iPod?
by that-annoying-techno-guy June 17, 2013

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.