British slang for weed or skunk.
Person A: Yo you got any food cuz?
Dealer: No go fuck your mum.
a substance you eat,then poop out.usually followed my a nap.
Food: as in what models dont eat
Hey want some food?
Oh. It has too many calories for me.
1) A substance with which to sustain life through nutrition. To utilize food, place it in your mouth and repeatedly move the lower jaw up and down in relation to the rest of the head. If the food comes to rest in an area of the moth that is not accessible to the chewing mechanisms (teeth
), you may have to use the in-mouth food relocator (known as the tongue
) to change the position of the food with respect to the teeth
. After the food has reached a finely divided consistency, you can use the tongue
to push the food down into the stomach
2) When translated into huttese
, an expletive.
3) A word signifying something to be processed - as in "food for thought".
1) Mmm, this pizza is some good food.
2) Bantha Poodoo!
3) That's certainly food for thought.
An edible substance which comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, flavours etc. What all living organisms need to survive.
I eat therefore I am.
A code word for weed, use it when your mum is in the room...widely used in a group of my friends.
Usually very difficult for "the man" to decipher if its used correctly (correct use shown below).
Stoner 1 "Dude, I'm starving, let's get some food"
Stoner 2 "Yeah, there's this great food shop down my road, let's go eat till we're sick"
Made for eating. That's it.
If you get some food, here's an idea: Try eating it instead of throwing it at someone. Maybe then all of the work put into preparing your lunch for your greedy ass wouldn't be in vain.
Food is crack cocaine. Being hungry, is craving food, is craving CRACK.
"What do you chop ?"
"Chronic and food."