look up any word, like rito:
(Defined in March 2005 by Mr.Jeremy Wells.)
A word for when you bail completely and really hurt yourself, for instance during sports or just messing about.
Fall over= Fluppled.
Ahahahahaha- jem just fluppled!
by Demonic_Princess (Lvz Jem) April 19, 2005

Words related to Fluppled

flupple flup fluppler fluppling fupole person turr