look up any word, like blumpkin:
adj. the onomotopaeiac sound of the visual description of two pancakes falling through space and colliding with each other, then rebounding away.
I'm trying to make my curtains more flaunfy, so I added shaving cream mixed with styrofoam balls.
by Supersilly8 June 11, 2006