look up any word, like wcw:
The gathering of fat and skin that oozes over the edges of clothing. It located near the chest and armpits. Sometimes can leak out the back.
It is embarrassing when my FLABBERNACKERS spill over top of my dress.
When my FLABBERNACKERS are sweaty they make small farting sounds and stick to my loved ones.
by Flabb Flubb May 22, 2010