1. Feargal Sharkey was a pop star in the UK who had hits in the 80's. He was also the lead singer in The Undertones.
2. Feargal Sharkey rhymes with Darkie, which means a person with dark coloured skin.
No he's a Feargal.
Originated in the 1900's in NY among the Irish community where Feargal was a common name and everyone knew a Feargal who was good at something. Also spelt Fergal.
- Yeah, I know, he's the Feargal of Dance. So envious.
- OMG you were so right, Ken is such a great lover, I've been sore for days!
- Yeah, he is the Feargal of cock, girlfriend!